Sunday, August 14, 2005

J Torres in Sunday Inquirer Magazine

Today's Sunday Inquirer Magazine has a feature on J Torres:
"I've always had a special place in my heart for the Teen Titans. And sometimes I still can't believe that I'm working on a series based on characters who were favorites of mine in high school. A series that's even seeing print in Psi-Com's DC Kids in the Philippines! Who would have known that would happen to me? And not only that, but the series I work on is geared towards kids. I've been writing all-ages comics for years with the hope that it would bring more readers to the fold. So, I see "Teen Titans Go!" as an opportunity of a lifetime, one that I feel comes with a certain responsibility. I take this job seriously, but I'm having a blast doing it!"

Thanks to J and Budjette for the heads up!

No comments: